$21.99 - $14.68
(as of Jan 09,2020 10:17:55 UTC – Details)
Get the Funding You Need!
Grant writing is an intricate process, and any bits of misinformation or formatting errors can be the deciding factors when it comes to allotting money. The Complete Book of Grant Writing is a must-have reference if you’re seeking funding through grants-government grants, foundation grants, specialty grants, taking a grant writing class or course, and more. Professional grant writer Nancy Burke Smith and philanthropy consultant and grant maker E. Gabriel Works unveil the secrets behind how to find and successfully apply for grants.
The Complete Book of Grant Writing includes information on:
- The Five Core Components of every grant, including the statement of need, the evaluation plan, and budgets
- What makes a grant compelling to funders? What to do when you are funded-and what you can do when you are not
- How to be a professional grant writer
- The grant writing timetable, from responding to requests for proposals to receiving funding
- ?Grant writing in different fields of nonprofit practice, including educational, governmental, environmental, and faith-based organizations
Packed with 20 samples including grant proposals, letters of inquiry, support letters, concept papers, and more!